Responsibilities include the following:
- Prep gear for rentals
- Test subrentals before they leave for a job site
- Check gear in and out using R2 inventory software
- Alert Shop Manager of any missing/ damaged items
- Perform periodic inventories and alert management of any changes
- Troubleshoot and repair moving lights
- Request and sometimes help source parts from purchasing
- Review lists in R2 and alert Production department of shortages
- Assist in other departments as deemed necessary from management
All candidates must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
Positions are full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:30 in our Secaucus warehouse, and offers benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc. We are looking for an organized, hard working individual with experience in the theatrical lighting industry.