BML-Blackbird is looking for a Production Coordinator/ Rental Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include: .
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Provide quotes for full productions, rentals and sales of lighting equipment using inventory software and follow up with clients to answer any questions
- Determine shortages and coordinate possible replacements or sub-rentals, including alerting warehouse and creating and sending PO’s to vendors
- Communicate with warehouse to ensure accuracy
- Work with accounting team to ensure all jobs are invoiced accurately and payments are received
- Assist Account Executives with quotes and gear lists
This position requires a hands on knowledge of theatrical lighting equipment, along with a cursory knowledge of other departments (video, audio, rigging). The right candidate will have a desire to learn about our company, customers and operations and grow with us.
We would like someone who can work in our office full time, as well as do the occasional Site surveys and Meetings with Clients.
Position is full time, offering benefits, PTO, etc.
If interested, please send your resume along with cover letter today!