BML-Blackbird is looking for a Rigging Department Head to join our team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Prep gear for rentals
- Test subrentals before they leave for a job site
- Check gear in and out using R2 software
- Alert Shop Manager of any missing/ damaged items
- Perform periodic inventories and alert management of any changes
- Maintenance and minor repair of equipment
- Request and sometimes help source parts from purchasing
- Review lists in R2 and alert Production department of shortages
- Assist in other departments as deemed necessary from management
All candidates must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:30 in our Secaucus warehouse, and offers benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc. We are looking for an organized, hard working individual with rigging experience. If interested, please send resume to Jpincus@bmlblackbird.com for immediate consideration.