BML-Blackbird is looking for a Video Project Manager to work with us.
- Generate quotes/budgets for events
- Develop and manage event project plans: coordinate and communicate with all necessary parties
- Work as the liaison between the client and BML
- Determine technical requirements and equipment needed for events
- Onsite liaison between internal teams, vendors, technicians and customers to ensure successful events
- Work with various departments (lighting, staging & audio) to fulfill event needs
- Actively seek new clients and act as a part of the sales team
- Assist with the prepping and truck pack of shows
- Work with the warehouse / department head on maintenance and organization of shop gear
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure all clients are properly billed
The position is in our Secaucus office Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:30. The right candidate will need to visit clients on site and occasionally work on the events. Computer literacy, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask are essential for success. Position is full time, offering benefits such as PTO, health insurance, and 401(K).
If interested, forward your resume and cover letter today!