BML-Blackbird Seeking Warehouse help in our Electronics Shop
BML-Blackbird is looking for Warehouse help in our Electronics Shop to join our team. Responsibilities include the following:
- Prep gear for rentals
- Test subrentals before they leave for a job site
- Check gear in and out using R2 software
- Organize paperwork for purchases and submit appropriate paperwork to purchasing department
- Work with department head to perform periodic inventories
- Maintenance and minor repair of equipment
- Review lists in R2 and alert Production department of shortages
- Assist in other departments as deemed necessary from management
All candidates must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:30 in our Secaucus warehouse, and offers benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc. We are looking for an organized, hard working individual. We would prefer someone with theatrical lighting experience but will train the right person.
If interested in joining our team, please submit the form with your resume for consideration.