BML-Blackbird is looking for a Motor technician to join our team. Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain company’s inventory motors in good working condition
- Perform periodic maintenance as necessary
- Work in department under the direction of the department head to pull equipment for rentals and events, return equipment, perform inventories, etc.
- Utilize R2 software to track motor repairs and track equipment
- Assist in other departments as deemed necessary by management
All candidates must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:30 in our Secaucus warehouse, and offers benefits including PTO, health insurance, etc. We are looking for an organized, hard working individual with rigging and motor technician experience.
If interested, please send resume to Jpincus@bmlblackbird.com for immediate consideration.